Tuesday, March 27, 2012

General MS Question

Question for MS:
Is the passport webnewsgroup tool now the recommended choice? I have been using the communities.microsoft.com interface so far but notice some useful extra filtering features on communities2.microsoft.com. However, as the links on the MS site still point
to communities.microsoft.com I'm not too sure if I should recommend to people to use the new interface yet.
Regards,
Paul Ibison
My understanding is that it is, but posts posted on the old link use the same back end as the new link (communities2).
Looking for a SQL Server replication book?
http://www.nwsu.com/0974973602.html
"Paul Ibison" wrote:

> Question for MS:
> Is the passport webnewsgroup tool now the recommended choice? I have been using the communities.microsoft.com interface so far but notice some useful extra filtering features on communities2.microsoft.com. However, as the links on the MS site still poin
t to communities.microsoft.com I'm not too sure if I should recommend to people to use the new interface yet.
> Regards,
> Paul Ibison
sql

No comments:

Post a Comment