Tuesday, March 27, 2012

General Network error

I am using Windows Form with web service, I am getting error ocassionally when I am accessing records "System.data.sqlclient.sqlexception General Network error" , When I click again the error disappears.This is not a security related error. You should try the SQL Server Data Access forum. If you want, I can move this thread there, just let me know.

Thanks
Laurentiu|||HI!! Laurentiu,

Kindly move the thread to Sql Server Data Access Forum.

Thank You
Uminder Khatri|||

The information here is really not sufficient for us to help figure this out. Can you give us some more detail as to what your configuration is?
Are you running .Net 1.1?
What version of SQL Server are you running?

It could quite possibly be that the server is crashing. Can you check out the error logs on the server and see if there's anything suspicious there?

Thanks.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment