Friday, February 24, 2012

Full-Text Search on Multiple Tables & Columns

Hi,

I have tried this code fromhttp://jtkane.spaces.live.com/Blog/cns!1pWDBCiDX1uvH5ATJmNCVLPQ!316.entry for full-text search on multiple tables & columns.

Here's my code:

SELECT * from [tStaffDir] AS e, [tStaffDir_PrevEmp] t,
CONTAINSTABLE([tStaffDir], *, @.Name) as A
where
A.[KEY] = e.[ID] and
t.[ID] = e.[ID]

I have FT the both the tables above and I am able to get results from the [tStaffDir] table but not the [tStaffDir_PrevEmp] table.
The [tStaffDir_PrevEmp] table does have a column (which is [ID]) that is indexed, unique and non-Nullable.

Please advise what I should do and look out for.

Many Thanks.

Will appreciate if anyone can advise. Thanks.|||

Seems like I am not able to get a answer.

Anyone able to point me in the correct direction?

No comments:

Post a Comment